5. My name is Anastasios Thanopoulos and I am an official Tour Guide licensed by the Greek Ministry of Tourism.
4. “Anastasios” is a Christian Orthodox name which means “resurrected” and it’s connected to the “Resurrection of Jesus”; for short, Tassos.
3. I am a native Greek born and raised in Athens but I’ve also traveled a lot in Greece and the rest of Europe for studies and work.
2. I studied History and Archaeology, Archaeometry (dating findings using chemical analysis), History of Art, Italian literature and language, Culinary Arts, with work experience in all these fields, and I finally took a special course to be a licensed Guide.
1. My studies, my work experience all over Greece, and the love for my country have made me a passionate Guide!